Who we are
Our website address is: https://sanjhisoch.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information directly from user(s) , from third-parties and automatically through our websites/mobile applications.
Registration for the Services may require that you supply certain personal information such as name, age, sex, contact number, email address and demographic information (area, location, IP address etc) to register. To aid convenience, users can sign up on any of our sites, and we extend the same login credentials to sign in to any of the other sites. (Single Sign-on feature). You may also register or link your account through third party accounts such as Facebook, Google etc.
We collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. Your IP address does not identify you personally. We also collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of our website/apps such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs. We also receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with our website/app/services, even if you have not created an account. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic on the website. This information may also be used by our advertisers/third party companies to personalize content, ads etc.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
What Are ‘Cookies’ ?
Cookies are small files with pieces of information, normally consisting of just letters and numbers, which websites use when users visit them.
Software on the users’ devices (for example, a web browser) can store cookies and send them back to the website the next time they visit, to make a specific function of the website work and to provide information about the user’s activities on the website.
For What Purposes Are Cookies Being Used?
Cookies are used in numerous ways. For example, when analyzing traffic to a website or tracking users’ browsing behavior.
Cookies are widely used as they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. Cookies and other similar technologies help websites to remember the visitors and their activities, for example, the user’s login details, or the goods users wish to buy when they add goods to their online basket or proceed to the checkout on an internet shopping website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie “Session Cookies” to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with & How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we share your information
The following provides information about entities with which we may share information. Our practices vary depending on the type of information.
2. Business Partners: We may also share your information with business partners to provide you with services that you request.
3. Service Providers: We may share information with vendors providing contractual services to us, such as hosting vendors, advertising service providers, and list managers. We also may share your information, including your payment information, as appropriate to process your payments for the Services or complete a transaction.
4. Other Parties When Required by Law or As Necessary to Protect Our Users and Services: We may share your personal information as we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of the Services, our employees or agents or users or to comply with applicable law or legal process, including responding to requests from public and government authorities.
5. Affiliates : We may share information within our family of affiliated companies and business associates.
7. Other Parties in Connection With a Corporate Transaction : We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party, such as in the event of a merger, acquisition, or in connection with a bankruptcy reorganization.
9. We also may share other information with third parties in a manner that does not identify particular users, including, for example, aggregated data about how users are using our Services.
10. Links to Third-Party Sites : Our Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by other websites or other services. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
Your contact information
Call Us : (209) 303-1260
Mail Us : Info@Sanjhisoch.Com
Address : 2601 Oakdale Rd Suite H-167 Modesto, CA, USA
Website : https://sanjhisoch.com